Saturday, August 18, 2012

Aidilfitri~


After a month of fasting, Hari Raya Aidilfitri is finally here. I miss Ramadhan already. I kinda prefer Ramadhan more than the rest of the months. Why? Because most of the activities at school  such as Pendidikan Jasmani, waktu riadah and co-curricular activities are not in the list xD I don't have to rush to the canteen to have my lunch, and I'll have more time in the dorm. DORM? I changed school. I didn't say it here. It's a sad story, so I don't want to talk about it :(

 I MISS SMK BUKIT GAMBIR!


It's so sad to be far away from that school T_____T my beloved wonderful school..

Fine, I don't want to be emotional here.

Anyway, about Hari Raya. I'm celebrating it at my place which is in Penang. My grandparents are here, as always. My cousins are celebrating it somewhere else. I'm supposed to be celebrating at Terengganu, but then both my grandparents on my dad's side are not here anymore.. Al-Fatihah :( so it's just in Penang. Most of my friends are in Penang too. Except for Tina. She left me for KL T__T

Raya is the time for people to gather around and forgive each other. It is also the time to taste many types of kuih raya AND also the time to earn money (duit raya) :P I'll put both my hands together to say sorry to everyone if I had done any mistakes to you people. Forgive me kay? I would also like to wish Happy Eid Mubarak to my family and friends. Not to forget to the person who is reading this :3

Selamat menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf zahir dan batin.

No comments: